This luxurious Italian residence is the ultimate escape, offering everything from authentic design to an idyllic, mountainside location to amenities that promote both tranquility and amusement.
Its unbeatable location makes it a true getaway – nestled within the Gallura hinterland with views of the sea and the islands of the Archipelago of La Maddalena. Its close proximity to beaches and mountains mean hiking and sailing are always a short distance away, all-the-while being close enough to tour the charming village of San Pantaleo.
Amenities are nearly as important as location and there are many. The lot is spacious and lush with abundant vegetation including an olive grove with 50 trees, charming stone paths leading to gardens and Mediterranean maquis that lead to a private hot tub. Entertaining is unforgettable and includes an infinity-edge pool, as well as dining areas with a barbecue and pizza oven.
The design of this estate has been carefully planned, with great consideration of the landscape to create authentic spaces made up of neutral tones and natural materials. The 9-bedroom home with plenty of space for accommodation also maximizes sunlight and breathtaking vistas.
- Luxury brands add value to Miami’s high-rise residencesReal Estate
- Nature-made design materials shine in Antolini StoneroomDesign
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (October)Real Estate
- Web-based galleries find many art collectors onlineLifestyle
- Luxury Hour: Finances of the luxury home buyer (webcast)Real Estate