By Linsey Stonchus
The Hamptons has always been a second home hotspot and, amazingly, the popularity is greater than ever. With the demand for greater space, this Hamptons compound delivers, featuring spectacular horticulture and three buildings on this private and gorgeous lot.
A lavish lawn curated by one of the region’s most desired landscape designers, the grounds are manicured to perfection and ideal for both entertainment and solitude with features that include a gunite pool and elegant gardens. As an added benefit, the garden is both low maintenance and all seasons.
In addition to the main residence, one can also find a carriage house and guest cottage. Each beautifully designed building offers its own character and collectively provides a total of eight bedrooms, ensuring lodging for everyone who stays.
Despite the estate’s total privacy and spaciousness, the property remains near some of The Hampton’s greatest draws. The home is mere minutes from Main Street and the ocean, as well as a mile from the cherished Hook Mill. All-around, the home combines spaciousness and graceful beauty with proximity to local amenities, making it an unbeatable pick for primary and secondary home buyers alike.
For more information, view the full listing.
- WATCH: News anchor turned real estate agent on new episode of Friday FacesReal Estate
- Canadians flocking to resort towns to escape city congestionReal Estate
- Establish routines to rein in work-from-home daysLifestyle
- Salone del Mobile in Milan celebrates sustainable and innovative designDesign
- Register for Luxury Portfolio magazine’s virtual launch partyReal Estate