Webcast de Luxury Daily: ¿Puede la tecnología ayudar a los consumidores de lujo a tomar decisiones éticas?
Even as the world has gotten more transparent, apparel retailers are lagging behind and the fashion industry continues to be notoriously opaque. After a decade of talk, there is still a lack of meaningful progress in monitoring supply chains and their impact. Merely promising sustainability will no longer do as consumers become more aware of conscious fashion choices they make.
In part three of this webcast series, senior executives from Avery Dennison and Certilogo will be joined by Loris Spadaccini, director and general manager of Save The Duck, to talk about leveraging technology to help consumers make ethical fashion choices.
Attendees will learn:
- How consumers’ attitudes and behaviors have changed since the pandemic, and how to adapt your business goals and priorities to their evolving needs
- How product authentication is the key driver of various use cases: traceability, circularity, brand protection and consumer engagement
- How to gain customer loyalty and trust through product authentication
- How to implement and monitor sustainable practices through digitally connected products and product authentication
- Look at successful examples of brands using digital authentication solutions to drive sustainability, and support marketing and brand protection priorities
- Michael Colarossi, vice president of innovation, product line management and sustainability, Avery Dennison
- Rossella Munafò, chief marketing officer, Certilogo
- Loris Spadaccini, director and general manager for the United States, Save The Duck
- Debbie Shakespeare, senior director for sustainability, compliance and core PLM, Avery Dennison RBIS
- Moderator: Mickey Alam Khan, editor in chief, Luxury Daily
Register for the webcast: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2613130535874443531
- Luxury Hour: Off the Wall: Trends in Color, Paint and Wallpaper (webcast)Diseño
- Co-op residences among the swankiest in major urban markets – but at a costInmobiliaria
- Photographer David Yarrow ponders his journey of the American “Wild West”Viaje
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (July)Inmobiliaria
- Inventory in California’s Lake Tahoe reaches unprecedented lowsInmobiliaria