By Linsey Stonchus
This Mediterranean-style Orange County, California home includes modern interior design and smart home features. The amenities of this luxe estate rival that of a resort, with an infinity-edge swimming pool and 110-foot waterslide, as well as a private wine tasting room alongside climate-controlled, walk-in wine storage.
The custom 11,275 sq. ft. estate was beautifully designed with walnut flooring and oak ceiling beams. Taking advantage of its Southern Californian location, the family room and lounge are separated by walls of retractable glass. A one-touch Control 4 automation system and sound system installed throughout the home allow the homeowner to maintain environmental preferences in every room.
Other note-worthy technologies found on the property include a 5,000 bottle, climate-controlled, walk-in wine storage room, with nearby wine-tasting room, with flooring created from imported French oak wine barrels.
The resort-style backyard lends to the sense of luxury the estate provides, offering amenities that include a 110-foot waterslide, infinity-edge pool, spa and grotto. Take living outdoors with its outdoor kitchen, movie projector and extensive spaces to lounge and entertain.
- Luxury brands add value to Miami’s high-rise residencesReal Estate
- Nature-made design materials shine in Antolini StoneroomDesign
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (October)Real Estate
- Web-based galleries find many art collectors onlineLifestyle
- Luxury Hour: Finances of the luxury home buyer (webcast)Real Estate