Marketing visual: Cómo acertar con la fotografía, el vídeo y la puesta en escena en el sector inmobiliario de lujo (webcast)
The appeal of a newly listed luxury home depends on the way the property is presented and staged for target buyers online and in mobile and print platforms.
Yet, many luxury brokerages and real estate agents take an almost do-it-yourself approach to what is essentially key to the quick sale of a prime property at above-asking-price: visual marketing. That attitude will not work as luxury inventory tightens and competition for listings heats up, with those agents and brokers who offer the most professional approach to marketing homes winning out.
In this episode of the free Luxury Hour webcast Wednesday, June 16 at 11 a.m. to noon ET (New York time), attendees will learn:
- Why visual marketing is key as listings in the luxury home market tighten
- Why there is a vast difference between photo “angles” and “composition,” and how amateur efforts lower the prestige value of the property
- What professionals know: Best-practice tips on photographing a luxury home’s interiors and exteriors, along with overhead shots
- Selling the dream: Why video is the ultimate home movie
- Legal do’s and don’ts of photography
- Setting the stage: Creating an environment that entices the target buyer
- Lifestyle merchandising: How sophisticated inventory, curated artwork and layered décor creates a sensory and aspirational experience for buyers
- Home as art: Why the listings presentation should include a key emphasis on selling the dream visually
- Vince Collura, chief operating officer, VHT Studios
- Birgit Anich, CEO and creative director, BA Staging and Interiors
- Jessica Edgerton, executive vice president of technology and corporate counsel, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
In conversation with Mickey Alam Khan, president, Luxury Portfolio International
Attendees can request a copy of the presentation.
Learn full details and register for the free event: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/970044548542736397
- Luxury Hour: Off the Wall: Trends in Color, Paint and Wallpaper (webcast)Diseño
- Co-op residences among the swankiest in major urban markets – but at a costInmobiliaria
- Photographer David Yarrow ponders his journey of the American “Wild West”Viaje
- LuxeSelect: Curated Homes Starting at $3 Million (July)Inmobiliaria
- Inventory in California’s Lake Tahoe reaches unprecedented lowsInmobiliaria