Luxury Portfolio Press
June 16, 2021
Tech is Encouraging Ethical Buying Decisions Among Luxury Buyers, According to Upcoming Webcast from Luxury Daily®
Affluent buyers are thinking with their hearts – retailers must rely on better tech to match evolving demands
NEW YORK, NY, June 16, 2021 – Sustainability is now the expectation in luxury. During Luxury Daily’s free webcast, speakers will explore some of the biggest topics that are top-of-mind for global luxury fashion, including sustainability, traceability, transparency, consumer engagement and technology.
Set to take place on Tuesday, June 29 at Noon EST, “Authenticity in a Post-COVID World: Can Tech Help Luxury Consumers Make Ethical Choices?” will feature executives from sponsor Avery Dennison, as well as Certilogo and Italian fashion brand Save The Duck.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- How consumers’ attitudes and behaviors have changed since the pandemic, and how to adapt your business goals and priorities to their evolving needs
- How product authentication is the key driver of various use cases: traceability, circularity, brand protection and consumer engagement
- How to gain customer loyalty and trust through product authentication
- How to implement and monitor sustainable practices through digitally connected products and product authentication
- Look at successful examples of brands using digital authentication solutions to drive sustainability, and support marketing and brand protection priorities
Speakers to include:
- Michael Colarossi, vice president of innovation, product line management and sustainability, Avery Dennison
- Rossella Munafò, chief marketing officer, Certilogo
- Loris Spadaccini, director and general manager for the United States, Save The Duck
- Debbie Shakespeare, senior director for sustainability, compliance and core PLM, Avery Dennison RBIS
The webcast will be moderated by Mickey Alam Khan, editor in chief, Luxury Daily.
“Luxury consumers are increasingly aware of the impact of their purchasing decisions and expect the brands they purchase from to reflect those values,” says Alam Khan, “Establishing better transparency provides the buyer better peace of mind that the products that they're buying are both sustainable and authentic.”
To register for the event and for additional information, interested attendees can visit: https://womeninluxury.luxurydaily.com/
# # #
ABOUT LUXURY DAILY®
Luxury Daily is the world’s leading luxury business publication covering strategy, tactics, execution and results for luxury marketing, retail, media, digital and geopolitics across all mediums and channels. The publication regularly features luxury business news and analysis, including strategy shifts, geopolitical developments, and advertising and marketing campaigns from the world’s leading luxury brands and retailers, as well as research, case studies and industry-expert opinion pieces.